Friday, January 2, 2009

Of Course

Adult Blog Hub

Sometimes things are just too predictable. I am home today trying to finish my paperwork. If I could predict this, why cant I predict the lotto numbers.

I am in my office working, listening to jazz, feeling good. I look up and see Jasmine, completely naked at the door. Of course I wont send her away. Just looking at her makes me hard. She knows my weakness and she knows I love the sex. She comes in, sits herself on my lap and we kiss. She wants me to cum in her now. She is upset that Debbie pushed her away New Years night and I came in her.

When I look at her, she reminds me so much of Pattie and I when we were younger. They are both the same, very sexual . Jasmine undresses me and she skips the fore-play. She sits me on the couch and mounts me.Her breasts are against my chest as she presses into me. Then she starts to go up and down on me using me as a dildo. It doesn't take me long to cum and I explode inside her. She stands up on the couch , lifts her leg onto the top of the couch and drips the cum into my mouth.I begin to lick her pussy and then lick upwards into her asshole. Back and forth I do this until she moans. Jasmine collapse onto my lap and starts to kiss me.

She told me she really needed to be fucked and enjoys our sexual relationship. I am the only man she has sex with because she feels safe with me. She loves K both as a friend and as a sexual lover. Her sexual needs are taken care of by us both so she is happy.

I kiss her some more and I start to get a bit more playful with her. I nibble on her nipples and suck her breasts. I love the smell and taste of her body, the smooth and creamy brown skin. She goes down on me and sucks my cock but I tell her to climb on top of me to go 69. We do this for awhile and then she goes on all fours. My fingers play with her asshole and open her up to accept my cock. Her asshole accepts me but she is very tight.Pushing into me I am able to go all the way in. We rock together as we fuck, she controls the fucking and starts to go faster. I can feel myself ready to cum. We both go faster and I cum in her asshole. I stay in until I am soft.

We both need a shower so we go upstairs. Jasmine likes coming over her because we walk around naked allot. I have to piss, a natural thing after sex. We are in the shower now and I tell Jasmine to sit on the floor. She laughs as I piss all over her, the water washing everything away. I really had to go and continue to piss. She licks my cock after I am finished.

We dry off but I want her to use K's lavender body lotion and I spread it all over her. We went downstairs to eat lunch, funny again to me eating naked at the table. K will be home at 2:30 so I want to finish up my work. I promised K we will go shopping, she needs to return some things.

I often wonder about this, women buy more than they need and then return it. Why buy it in the first place?

Heather is going back to Las Vegas tomorrow. I will so much miss fucking her together with Debbie. Nothing is like mother / daughter sex. They told me they are sexual partners at home. How crazy is that. K loves having sex with both of them.

No comments: