Friday, January 16, 2009

New

Adult Blog Hub

I have so much to write about , I don't know where to begin. First of all I am feeling much better. I was really sick, shitting all the time. K tells me that men are the worst patients, I might agree to that.
Tuesday I went to the City for an important meeting. I never miss a chance to see Pattie. I love how she greets me at the door with a drink, completely naked wearing high heel shoes. She is another one who likes to eat naked at the table. She made a fantastic lunch, a salad and baked potatoes with vegetable soup and Italian bread. I of course helped her clean up. I live being behind her and my cock fits in the fold of her ass. Then I reach around to her breasts, kiss her neck and the fucking begins. I couldn't stay long because I had a 3:00 pm meeting uptown but we did manage to have some fun.
K has brought Donna over to our house several times now. They fuck together like racing horses, very intense and sexual. I love coming through the door and find them both moaning together, their bodies covered in sweat. K waved to me and Donna smiled, they both look fantastic. I wanted to take a shower first but they insisted I join them now. My cock was hard and they both attacked me. I know that women have certain times during the month when they become hyper - super horny. Just like they have a period each month. K sucked my cock and Donna licked me from behind. I exploded in no time, filling K's mouth. Then the girls kissed sharing my cum.
We continued fucking for the next hour and then went upstairs to shower. We all ate supper naked together. I laughed, because I was thinking of Pattie.
K invited Donna to sleep over but she had to go home because she had to work early the next day. K said something to Donna before she left, I didn't hear her but I saw Donna look at me and smile. I went to sleep very contented and satisfied.

Thursday I came home early since my appointments were finished. I called K to tell her I was home and asked her if she wanted to go out tonight for dinner.She had a hard day so she just picked something up for us.
Later I heard the bell and wondered who that might be since I knew K was still at the gym. It was Donna, I invited her in. She was wearing a long down coat I took it from her. She was naked underneath. She wanted to fuck me alone without K. A beautiful young girl wants to have sex with me, I will not refuse that. We went upstairs into my bedroom and I laid her down. Tasting her pussy was very nice. She became wet right away and just wanted me to fuck her. She is on the pill and very clean, she wanted me to cum in her.She went on all fours as I entered her very easy.We fucked together in motion and I came inside her .
Afterwards we just laid together, kissing and touching each other. She was alright, but I much preferred Jasmine, my chocolate princess.

No comments: