Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday - Today

Adult Blog Hub
As always I am home on Friday trying to finish up work and prepare for next week. Unfortunately this seldom happens. K's friends know I am home alone and take advantage of the no strings attached sex we have. This is with all of them except Jasmine, my bronze goddess with the pink pussy. K knows that Jasmine's attachment to us both has become more than casual. We do like her allot and she is very pleasant, no ego, never jealous, a highly sexual and kinky woman open to everything. It could be our fault that Jasmine is this way since we gave her a key to our house and she can use one of our spare bedrooms whenever she wants. We give her space and make no demands on her. Saturday she will help K clean and do the laundry. If she is home before us during the week,dinner will be waiting for us. Again, we never ask her to do anything, she does this on her own. We never take money from her, even when it is offered. Although she is much younger than us, she is far mature beyond her years.

Last night Jasmine came in very late and we were already in bed. K left early today because Friday she likes to come home at 2:00 and the we can start the weekend early.

I woke up to Jasmine naked in bed with me.Her mouth was on my cock giving me a fantastic bj. She squeezed the base of my cock so I wouldn't erupt and she mounted me. I love her brown body bouncing on me. It so reminds me of Pattie and I when we were younger. Jasmine tells to cum in her which I do. She just lays on top of me afterwards and I am still inside her. She likes the after sex , kissing and licking each other. She likes it when I lick her pussy after sex and she cums in my mouth.

We then went into the shower, but I needed to piss first. Jasmine is kinky and cupped her hand collecting my piss. She rubbed it all over herself and then me. Then she licked her fingers. I finished pissing and we went into the shower. Jasmine likes to play as much as I do and finger fucked my asshole. I turned her around, lubed her up and fucked her brown ass.She likes it when I cum in her and then spread her ass apart, the water washing everything away.

We went downstairs for breakfast, both of us naked. Again as usual I laugh at eating this way but the girls really think this hot. Just make sure the coffee doesn't spill.

I wanted to prepare some work but with Jasmine straddling on my lap I wasn't interested. She likes it when I hold her against my hairy chest. She told me most men she has seen or been with aren't as hairy as me, she likes it. She calls me her teddy bear.

No comments: