Friday, January 23, 2009

Trouble ?

Adult Blog Hub
Everyone knows I love sex, I can never get enough. I guess that why K and I are such a good match. But I like sex to happen, not to call on it. Yesterday Donna is at the door and told me K sent her over here to keep me busy. Don't get me wrong, I do like to fuck Donna, but I think this will lead to trouble if K sends girls over to me. We talked about this last night and I was very delicate how I spoke to her.K is the most wonderful woman in the world and would do anything for you. So I didn't want to hurt her feelings or tell her something in a bad way. We discuss things with one another, never tell each other. I think its a better way to communicate.

My lovely bronze princess, Jasmine dropped over this morning, a little while after K left. I had a late start and was in the shower. I like it when she surprises me and joins me. She enjoys sex and is very horny. She likes to stick her finger in my asshole and finger fuck me while she sucks me. My white cream all over her brown body looks very nice.

We fucked in my bed. I know she pretends to be K and will take control when we fuck. I do like it when she drips our sex afterwards into my mouth. I told K about this, she is ok about it. I know as long as I am open with I will never have a problem. Jasmine likes that I am very oral. I like to lick her pussy, then upwards and her asshole. I like the smell of her body and lick under her arms. Her nipples are very sensitive and she moans as I lick them. Kissing and licking up the insides of her thighs turns her on.

I don't know how much she likes licking me since I am very hairy. She makes her attempts and twists my body hair in her lips. I enjoy when she lays on top of me after we fuck. Her body is so smooth and she grinds herself on my cock. In no time I am ready to go again.

She likes having sex with K by herself, one on one. Jasmine is a very special girl. I enjoy fucking her.

No comments: