Friday, January 9, 2009

Proud of K

Adult Blog Hub
Originally I was only going to write down just the synopsis of what happened. After K read it she wanted me to go into detail, revealing my feelings and the things we did.

More than anything I want K to be successful with the gym. We have an offer to buy the building and met the owner and his lawyer Tuesday. K prepared her presentation and I negotiated the deal.
I told her how to dress. First of all her underwear had to be right. She wore a strapless push up bra, thong that shows no lines, black high thighs. She wore a white blouse with a quarter sleeve. A business dress suit which was very tight and a bit short and showed every curve. Her hair was in a bun and she wore blue contacts. She was standing before me , just in the bra & thong and thigh highs. Her lips were ruby red and I was naked. I became hard and she bent down and sucked me. Her red lipstick all over my cock. We have been become kinky with each other and now were one of those times. Her mouth was full of my cum and her saliva. We kissed and shared the cum together, her lipstick all over me. It was getting late and we cleaned up and finished dressing.

During the presentation I saw the building owner and the lawyer adjusting themselves. I knew K had the boner effect on them. They agreed to our terms and we are now the owners of the building. The owner served snacks and I saw his eyes pop open when K took off her jacket. Her well developed arms and breasts really made an impression.
We went back to the gym and celebrated in K's private office. We fucked each other until we were exhausted. I watched Donna on the gym floor when we fucked, I really would like to taste her.K asked me if I would like to fuck Donna and of course I answered yes. K laughed , I knew she had something planned.

We got dressed and invited Debbie upstairs to tell her the good news, she kissed us both and put her hand on my crotch and squeezed. We left and Debbie went downstairs to finish her shift.

It was now about 5:00 pm and we were hungry. I called Jimmy's, made reservations and we had a great early dinner.

After we came home, changed, and took a shower together we just hung out. I told K I am very proud of her the way the business is running. Most gyms today are loosing money, K is making money. It helps that her clientele are only women and a majority are bi sexual and lesbian.

No comments: