Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Friday

Adult Blog Hub
Its turning out to be a wonderful day. Jasmine left for the weekend, she had a family emergency. I thought I would have some peace and quite until K came home , but it wasn't so.

Debbie just popped it unexpected. She usually stays late on Friday so K can come home early. Well today there was a change and K is coming home later near supper time. I called her and told her we would go out to eat. I don't want her to start cooking after a long time. My cooking has a lot to be desired, although I can grill pretty good.

Debbie went upstairs to take a shower except she needed her shampoo. I never understand women. There are at least 8 bottles of shampoo in the shower, but she needs a different one. She was soaking wet and asked me to get it for her. Debbie is not like Jasmine who likes to fuck a lot. But I always enjoy having sex with her. Her breasts are like grapefruits and a wonderful ass. She invited me in with her and we fucked together like two dogs. She screamed for me to fuck her hard and to pull her hair. I slapped her ass and we just enjoyed our fucking.

No comments: