Friday, April 24, 2009

This Weekend

Adult Blog Hub
Last night we packed somethings and headed to the beach house, just us two. We left Jasmine and Debbie to fend for themselves. They know how to keep themselves busy ! LOL. This morning is chilly but the weekend is suppose to be hot. I know there wont be many people here yet so we can enjoy ourselves together. Our neighbors, Bob and Dee will be here too. They are a lot of fun to be with. Bob works for NBC and Dee works for Channel 9. Actually the four of us fuck together in the summer. Only in the summer, because its a let loose time of the year. Dee is very beautiful and she likes women like K. I guess I am getting ahead of myself to make things happen. I need to slow now because the four of us will have a great time this weekend.

I do miss my chocolate princess waking me up with her lips on my cock. But, K is very good at it and we already had our go around once this morning.

I can tell she is horny because she is only wearing a tank top, no bra and shorts without panties. Her breasts fills up the tank top pushing her nipples straight out.

No comments: