Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Alone

Adult Blog Hub
I am really never alone, I always manage to have company. This morning was a good example. We are still at the beach house this week. K had to leave a little earlier than usual so I just went back to sleep. I didn't hear the door open but Dee must have walked right in. She climbed into bed with me and began to suck my cock just like Jasmine does.I was startled as I woke up but there on top of me was a naked beautiful woman. We fucked like two dogs. You know the new sex fucking,we both were super charged.
She likes oral so we went 69 and suck each other. Into the shower we went and fucked some more. I finally asked her where Bob was and she told me is now away on an assignment. K & I will be seeing more of her now. She wants to have a 3 some tonight and already spoke to K. Now was just the warm up.

I do miss Jasmine but Dee will do.

No comments: