Sunday, April 12, 2009

Raining

Adult Blog Hub
I know its tough to run a business but the boss is the one who has to go in no matter what. Yesterday it poured buckets. K didn't want to go in but two other girls called in sick. That left K and Debbie to run things. I just turned over and went back to sleep. The gym closes at three on Saturday so I knew they will be home shortly there after.

I like to sleep when it rains, the best time ever. Except when Jasmine climbs in next to me. Then we have no time to sleep, only sex. I could tell she was slightly hung over from the night before but that didn't stop her from wanting sex. She pounced on me and used me as a dildo. I saw the wildness in her eyes and this meant she was super horny.

I got up and just started to fuck her. She screamed for me to do it harder. I then fucked her ass and pussy. Most women don't like that because its dirty in one place and clean in the other. Then I made her suck my cock. She was one wild horny girl. I came inside her several times and then we showered. She calmed down and we kissed a long time. She was still sexed up and sat on the shower floor with her mouth open. I peed into it. I could see the water washing everything away.

We dried off and went back to bed and went 69 for a long time. She has beautiful full lips and gives a great BJ. I love the taste of her pussy. We both enjoyed ourselves and went back to sleep together. We woke up about noon time and went downstairs to eat. Again, both of us naked. Her brown skin against mine she climbed on my lap facing me as we both ate. I cupped her breasts and nibbled on her nipples. She got up and inserted my cock in her pussy. I could feel myself swelling in her. It didn't take long before we were fucking again. After I came in her we just stayed together. I could feel our wetness and she got off me and licked me clean.

We got dressed and cleaned the house before K and Debbie came home. Another nice time with my chocolate princess. We are starting to become more than just sexual partners, it worries me.

No comments: