Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy

Adult Blog Hub
No one is home so I started to get a heads up to clean the house.I know K appreciates that I will do this on my own without her having to nag me. So I did the carpets,floors and the laundry.
I was pretty sweaty and and dirty. That was because I tried to empty the vacuum cleaner and spilled all the crap all over me. Don't ask!
I was in the shower and my beautiful K walked in naked. She thanked me for cleaning and I felt her breasts against me. She likes to play with my chest hair and pulled on it. Then she gave me a great BJ.
We fucked in the shower like animals. She asked me who is a better sex partner, Jasmine or her. I of course told her she was. I spanked her ass until it was red and we fucked again.

She told me about the party we are going to, I cant wait.

No comments: