Monday, April 13, 2009

Surprise

Adult Blog Hub

I had to travel to Philadelphia to see a client. I left very early and came home for lunch. There were two cars in the driveway, one was K's the other one I didn't recognize. I knew K was home fucking a "friend" she will do that. Just taking off and bringing someone home. She didn't know I would be home early, I didn't call.

I was very quite when I came in. I heard them both moaning on the couch. K was fucking a beautiful Asian girl. I didn't interrupt them , I just watched. After a while I guess they both knew someone was there. K called out to me and introduced me to her friend Kathy. We shook hands and I went out of the room to my office. They went upstairs to our bedroom to continue. Kathy is a strict lesbian and appreciated I didn't make a move to join them.

After Kathy left, K and I fucked our brains out. I love my wife.

No comments: