Friday, April 17, 2009

Typical

Adult Blog Hub
Friday morning now.K left and its a beautiful day.We are going to the beach house today to get things ready. We are also taking Jasmine with us to help. Things will get interesting I am certain of that.

As soon as K left, I turned over and went back to sleep, or thought I would try to. A typical Friday morning. A beautiful chocolate bronze princess climbs into bed next to me. This time I would take the active roll and please her. She loves the oral we do, liking the way I eat and suck the juices of her pussy. We went 69 and I could see her big full lips sucking me,my cock felt great. She jumped as I licked the inside of her asshole and down into her pussy.

Of course we fucked and I really came inside her with force. Her legs were wrapped around my waist very tight when I exploded. We stayed like that for a while and we kissed. We are very good fucking partners and know how to please each other.

When she released her legs around me I came out of her. I could see our sex dripping from her pussy. I put my hands under her and caught it. Then I spread it all over her breasts and nipples and she licked my fingers. I spread her apart and licked her again. I could tell she was still sexed up because she buckled as I licked her. She came in my mouth, the taste of our sex was very nice. We kissed again and then went into the bathroom.

I needed to piss and she went behind me reaching around and holding my cock as I went. She let her fingers get sprayed on from my piss and then she licked them. We again kissed and I could taste the piss.

In the shower we played with each other but we didn't fuck.My cock was hard against her flat belly. She used K's body powder, a lavender scent. I spread it all over her, rubbing her back, ass, and legs.

We went back to bed and fuck again. This time she took control and fucked me. Climbing on top of me I watch her brown skin against mine as we fucked. Afterwards she layed down on top of me, I like that. I could see our sex down the insides of her legs as we went downstairs to eat naked as usual. Her tits jiggle as she beats the eggs. I just smile as I watch her. After breakfast I saved some syrup and spread it on her belly and between her legs. Propping her on the counter I had desert.

We both need to take a quick shower again,food can be very dirty when having sex. Very quickly we washed each other and then got dressed.

I only wish I was 20 years younger, I would fuck her every 10 minutes.

No comments: