Friday, April 3, 2009

Taste

Adult Blog Hub
Jasmine left, so I am alone now. We had a very nice morning fucking. K called me and asked me if Jasmine satisfied me. I told her I am waiting until she comes home and will fuck her royal. I love K's laugh, so sexy and full of life. We are invited to a party tonight , a "friend" . Just a small get together with about 4 couples, I cant wait. I told I am looking forward but I am not shaving my body hair. I hate that, the growing back kills me.

I wondered to myself why Jasmine's pussy tastes so good. Not that I don't like K's or Debbie's. But Jasmine has a very sweet taste. Her juices are thin , not thick or mixed with other things. After sex our sex really tastes nice. My cum with her juices tastes like a sweet type of drink.

Today I made her cum so much in my mouth.She let go like piss, but it wasn't. We had a nice time.

No comments: