Friday, April 30, 2010

Special Time

Waking up this morning I feel myself wet.I don't wet the bed and I don't have wet dreams. Then I realized that my beautiful brown chocolate princess was laying next to me all oiled up. I felt her wetness against me and I liked it. She only had to touch me a little and I was hard. She told me good morning lover! Her breasts all oiled up were rubbing my chest. Her leg was draped over me.

She climbed on top of me and we kissed. I felt her pussy swallow up my cock. Her ass starting to go up and down on top of me. I wrapped my legs around her waist and stopped her from fucking me.We turned over and I was now on top. I started to fuck her like a mad man. When I came, it just kept going and going. My cum spilling out of her pussy. We stayed like that and I sucked her nipples. I could feel her pussy grabbing my cock as I did that.
The bed totally was filthy dirty and we put on fresh linen, washing the sheets out. We have a hall mirror and I held Jasmine from behind watching us both. Its so erotic, me a white guy and her a brown woman against each other.

We took a shower together like always,had sex then ate breakfast naked. She sat on my lap feeding me and I feed her.In the middle I play with her tits and she plays with my balls.

A perfect sex partner.

1 comment:

ursaque prout wants to beat off again said...

fish or cut bait buddy

fist or cut bait buddy

fuck or cut bait buddy

get off the pot and do some of your fantasy sex stuff and write about it so we can continue to beat off reading how you cum so many times in a day

or cut bait buddy