Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial ? Oh Yeah!!!

First let me start out saying that I have never had such a great time. All we did was fuck, eat, and drink. The girls went to the beach a little bit but the water is still too cold to go in.

Its hard getting back to the grind again. I know that tomorrow I need to go to the City. I will verify my appointment later. I am taking J with me just like we went on our trip last month.She is great eye candy.

I woke up this morning to the smell of eggs and bacon. No one was home except J. She was wearing just an apron to cover those beautiful breasts of hers and nothing else. I came down naked with a raging hard on. You would think that with all the sex I have had for the last four days I would have calmed down.No, that's not the case, I am still horny as ever. She felt my cock poke in her ass as I kissed her from behind. Even though she was cooking she stopped long enough , spreading her legs apart and letting me rest myself inside. My hands held her tits under her apron and I kissed her neck and shoulders. I stopped because I was really hungry and we both laughed.

I told her that I eat naked with Jasmine every Friday morning. It seems Jasmine told her all about our Fridays together. We finished up and went outside on the back deck. Its starting to get warm and it feels nice on our bodies.

J went on my lap, straddling me sinking herself on my cock. I could tell she wanted to pleasure herself and I let her continue .After I came inside her she kept going until she was finished. She collapsed against my chest, her breasts pushed on me. We talked about the weekend and how much she enjoys us sexually, both K , myself, and the other girls.

I laid her down on the lounge,she spread her legs wide open for me. Some women do not have a nice pussy. I mean their pussy has extra skin or is disfigured for some reason. I am lucky that K and the girls have a very pretty pussy. J's pussy is exceptionally beautiful.Nicely shaped with no marks. Her pussy was still wet from our sex and I finger fucked her a little bit. Then I started to lick her deep inside. She liked the way my tongue fucked her. I told her K taught me how to do that.We ended up going 69, pleasuring each other. I swallowed her juices and she swallowed mine. After wards we kissed, tasting each others tongues.

We went upstairs to take a shower. I told her I needed to step out for a second to pee. She smiled, opened her mouth and told me to go. I am happy to have another dirty girl with us. I showed her the shower bars and told her to hold on to them. She felt my fingers in her ass lubricating her with the shampoo. I went in without asking her and she pushed back into me. Her asshole was very tight and I came right away.

We both got dressed and we decided to spend the day on the board walk. She likes not wearing a bra and panties. We stopped for a cup of coffee at the place where Jasmine and I usually go. The woman asked me if this is my wife and I told her its a house guest that is staying with us, she laughed.

Even though J is more of a business assistant, I do like her.She took my hand and we walked for miles on the boardwalk. I told J to stay for the summer, she smiled and squeezed my hand.

No comments: