Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Debbie

It was more than I expected. I could hear K and Jasmine in the other room.Jasmine is a screamer and we could hear her as K was fucking her. Debbie asked me if she is like that with me and I told her yes she is.

Looking at Debbie you would think she isn't more than 29. Her skin is very white and she doesn't stay in the sun to tan. Her body is very muscular for a woman. I love her defined stomach showing all the indentations. No veins sticking out along her arms or legs but anyone can tell she works a lot on her body. Her pussy muscles can grip my cock and milk me dry.

Last night she was very passionate and soft. We took our time having sex,enjoying one another. She went crazy as my tongue fucked her pussy and asshole ,then licking up and down her taint. Fucking her from behind I pulled her hair and slapped her ass very hard.She told me to do it more and harder which I did. I exploded inside her filling her pussy with my cum. She even reached for a cup letting it drip and drinking all of it up.

When we finished she cuddled up next to me,holding me tight. We talked for a long time and fucking in the middle. We finally fell asleep after 2:00am.

I woke up in the morning and she already left. She called me this morning thanking me for a real nice time.She wants to do it again real soon.

No comments: