Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Morning

Its been a real fun time. Not too many people here yet just the start of the pre season. I was surprised that Dee didn't come this year so we called her.They bought a place in LBI and moved there year around. Dee told me she will visit me this summer and fuck me to death, we laughed. K knows the Dee is a horny cougar and can never get enough.

I think the Friday mornings with Jasmine are gone for now. Jasmine is really working hard at the gym and very involved. This morning I was treated to a Jasmine morning. K and Debbie went to the flea market,its an addiction with them.

Her fingers around my cock slowly sucking me.I woke up with the hardest cock possible. She stroked me until I came, cum all over me. She licked it all up and we kissed. Jasmine is very passionate and wants to be loved. She climbed on top of me and we kissed.I couldn't help from getting hard again.I sucked her brown nipples, slightly biting them.She moan and put my cock in her pussy. She started to fuck me, taking complete control. Her ass moving up and down as she continued . I was ready to cum and she went faster when I told her. I exploded and held her very tight against me. We stayed like that, together her head on my shoulder. I felt her breathing relax. I was still inside her and wrapped my legs around her. We kissed and I wanted to fuck her this time but I needed to recharge. She knew that so she moved down and sucked my cock.

She went on her back and I entered her.She was so wet from our previous fucking. She asked me to make love to her. We fucked for a long time and I finally came inside her. Her brown nipples were sticking straight out, so beautiful.

She cuddled up next to me and we talked. We also played with each other as well. I could feel her finger in my asshole going in and out. It made my cock stick straight out. She licked her fingers showing me the dirty girl she has become. She asked me if I needed to pee. I knew it was the start of next fucking. Only this time it would be dirty sex which I like.

Into the bathroom we went.I really did need to pee. I just about made it to the toilet, the stream so hard. She held my dick very softly as I did my thing.Then she shook it making the last drop fall in.Her tongue licked the head cleaning me.It made me so hard I wanted to fuck her again.

In the shower we both went,soaping each other and rubbing ourselves against each other. She turned around and spread her legs. My fingers went into her asshole. I went in real deep then she licked them.I didn't lube her like I usually do.Instead I went in and she backed into until I was all the in.We fucked together and my cum filled her asshole. I stayed in a little while holding her tits from behind. When I pulled out I made the popping noise.

We finished and made breakfast. It was too cold to eat naked on our deck so we put on robes. It was a good thing because the new next door neighbor waved to us from her bedroom window.She was naked with a nice pair of tits. Jasmine commented she would like a threesome with her and me. This is going to be the best summer yet.....

No comments: