Monday, August 22, 2011

Bobbie, Mommy, and Me

I barely was awake, the girls have already left. I wanted K to stay home and tell me more about the party.She only told me bits and pieces, Debbie told me more. I think K was afraid I would be upset at what she did and how she acted. Debbie told me K was pretty wild at the party but wouldn't elaborate too much.

Last night it rained like crazy so we didn't go out or have a BBQ. This morning I woke up so refreshed and ready to take on the world. But of course that's only after my first cup of coffee.

Soon the doorbell rang but I was in the shower and didn't hear it. The phone picked up, it was Ginny and Bobbie wondering where I am. I called them back and told them I was just out of the shower. Ginny told me not to get dressed they will be right over.

Ginny wore her man shirt opened down the front. Bobbie , just a coverall, also opened . I answered the door with only a towel wrapped around me. They both grabbed it and threw it off me. My cock springing to action. I invite them in and they get naked. I must marvel at Ginny's body. It was hard telling them apart,she has a body of a 20 year old.

We talked about the weekend, my time with Jasmine, K and Debbie off on their own to a sex party.

Bobbie is in front of me and Ginny in back,now sandwiched between them. I feel my asshole being probed and I spread my legs apart. She is finger fucking my asshole. Bobbie is stroking my cock which is rock hard. It doesn't take me long before I am ready to cum. Both women stand in front of me as I cum all over their stomachs and tits. Then the two of them spread it all over each other. I watch as mother and daughter kiss and begin to fuck each other.

They are in the 69 position each one taking turns being on top. My head is exploding watching this. First because its two women and second because its a mother and daughter doing this, its so wrong but so sexually erotic. My cock is again rock hard and Ginny is the first to suck me. Bobbie is sucking my balls and fingering my asshole.

They go back on top of each other and I want to fuck them now. Ginny is on top so she is first. I slide very easily into her wet pussy. Bobbies mouth is at the entrance of her Mother's pussy waiting to catch the sex. Ginny is moaning as I begin my assault on her. Faster I go until my cum shoots inside her pussy. There is so much that it overflows onto Bobbie's face. I pull out and watch the stream of cum pour into Bobbie's mouth. She licks it all and tongues inside Ginny's pussy. They kiss again and trade cum back and forth.

I left them alone and went to pee. When I came back they are holding each other kissing very passionately. I sit back and watch the show not realizing that I am stroking myself ,I am very hard again.

Bobbie now comes over, straddles my lap and impales herself on my cock. Ginny stands over me and I lick her pussy. We now start to fuck together. It takes me longer now but I cum inside Bobbie. She puts her head down on my chest ,I am still inside her. She gets off of me and the girls lick my cock clean.

They dress, if you can call it that ; holding hands as they leave. They want to go out to lunch with me and will call me later. Ginny told me today its a threesome day, they aren't finished with me yet.

No comments: