Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Best

K surprised me Friday morning but I should have expected it. She was so horny last week and we had sex in the morning and at night. So I knew something was up. All the girls were giggling together like teenagers. Jasmine was squealing like a pig. I waited until they told me.

K and Debbie were going together to the swing sex party in Delaware leaving Jasmine alone with me. I had mixed emotions. On one hand they are both going to fuck their brains out together without me.On the other hand Jasmine will be with me alone. I liked the trade this time.

The girls left Friday afternoon with an overnight bag. They told me they will be back late Saturday night,they want to go to the outlets there. Both were dressed like sluts wearing cut off daisy duke shorts, crop tops, no bras. K wanted to take the Jeep, I told her to take her own car, I want to go out with Jasmine.

I knew it would be 24 hours sex with Jasmine, my chocolate ebony princess. We had a Friday evening BBQ ,the regular gang came over. Of course everyone asked for K and Debbie and I told them they went for a girls weekend. Jasmine smiled at me. What should I say? My wife and girlfriend are going to fuck their brains out with as many men and women as they can? I must laugh at that thought because that is what exactly happened.

Ginny and Bobbie hung around helping to clean up. They both wanted to take me for a ride. I had to defer I told them because Jasmine is with me. Really I wanted to spend all my time with Jasmine.The funny thing is K and Debbie knew it as well as Jasmine.

We went for a walk on the boardwalk and went onto the beach. We held hands like lovers and then went into the water. We were far enough away and we undressed going naked into the water. We are not the only ones who did that.We could see other couples as well. We laid down on the sand. She climbed on top of me and we fucked for the first time of the night. Then we went back in to get rinse off. We dressed, but our clothes stuck to us as we were soaking wet.

At home we rinsed off outside leaving our clothes to dry on the rail. I rubbed my hands all over her ass and she moaned. She rubbed her belly against my hard cock and we're ready for more sex. We dried off inside walking around naked. The night was cool so there were no need for the a/c. We shared a couple of bottles of wine together. Jasmine is a good drinker and enjoys it very much.

We watched a movie,her head on my shoulder and playing with my cock. My hands were on her breasts twisting her hard nipples. We never finished the movie because we wanted to fuck some more. Even at 2:00 am we were still fucking.

Jasmine laid sprawled out on the bed,her head over the side. Holding my legs I started to fuck her mouth. The cum shot all the way down her throat and she swallowed all of it. I leaned over her and licked her pussy.She started to suck me once again I became hard.The more my tongue fucked her the faster she sucked my cock until both of us came together.

It was now time to go to sleep.We lost track of time and woke up about 11:00 am. I needed to pee but I didn't see Jasmine. She was already in the shower and I joined her. She looked so beautiful,her perfect young round tits and bubble ass showing off to me. She asked me to shave her. Its something I never do because I am always afraid I will hurt someone. She laughed and told me to watch. Her pussy was perfectly smooth and I tasted her hearing her moan.

She lathered me up washing my body. I felt her finger in my asshole making my cock spring to life. I told her to stop because I am feeling myself ready to cum. She took her finger out and licked it, we kissed for a long time under the water.

Jasmine was ready and turned around holding onto the shower bars. I entered her pussy feeling her wetness. We fucked together in motion until I came inside her. I held her against me, our bodies like one.

Now it was time to eat and plan our day. K called and she said we all should go out tonight for dinner.I am always up for that so I made reservations at Jimmy's for the four of us. That left plenty of quality time for Jasmine and me together.

The doorbell rang and Jasmine went to answer it, still naked. Of course it was Ginny and Bobbie both wanted to do something together. Translation= we want to have a mother / daughter threesome with you. They smiled and left waving goodbye . Jasmine jumped on my lap and she kissed me.

I like to walk the boardwalk and visit the shops, play games, and just hang out. Jasmine loves doing that with me and we had a lot of fun. It was getting late and the girls would soon be home. She whispered in my ear she wants last licks before they are here.

I took her upstairs to my bed making sure she was pleasured before I was. I wouldn't fuck her until she was screaming.I wanted to make sure she was really ready and she was. Her legs spread apart I entered her. We fucked for a long time until my cum filled her up. Laying next to each other she thanked me for a wonderful time.

Jasmine is a fantastic woman and a great sexual partner.

No comments: