Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Today

I have been busy so I don't have time to post.I really should write everything down.The fucking has been unbelievable this summer.I call it fucking,not sex on purpose.Fucking satisfies your lust.Sex satisfies your feelings. I have had both this summer, but more sex than fucking.

Bobbie is here now this week until after labor day.They take turns separately,and together mother and daughter having sex with me. I know it makes the girls jealous, especially Jasmine. At least they wait until the girls have left the house before coming over.

She knocked and rang the bell.I was in my home office so at first I didn't hear her. I got up and knew it was one of them. It was Bobbie wrapped in a beach coverall. I looked at her for a moment and we smiled.She was facing me and opened the robe. Completely naked and shaved she spread her legs apart and cupped her breasts.She asked me if I like what I saw.

Inside she let the robe drop and did a naked dance for me.Then she came over and undressed me. My cock was hard as a rock.This young college nympho who loves to fuck as much as her mother is ready to go. Kneeling down in front of me she sucked my cock .She was able to take me all the way in,no gag reflex.I held her head and started to fuck her mouth until I shot my cum down her throat,she didn't spill a drop.

I sat her on the couch and began to pleasure her. Her body shook three or four times until my face was coated in her juices. I cleaned myself off and again licked her.We went 69 and she screamed out loud as my tongue fucked her pussy and asshole. She came once more all over me.This time I needed to wash myself off.

She got off me and went on all fours.She told me to fuck her like a whore which I did. Slapping her ass red and pulling her hair while I fucked her pussy. I told her I am ready to cum inside her now. We fucked together filling her pussy up with my cum. I stayed in her still hard not letting anything leak out. Reaching for a glass I let our sex fill it up. I fed it to her,she drank all of it down.

We sat together for some time and we talked. Then we fucked again like two dogs. Her legs spread apart ,her pussy so wet making the sex sounds. After I came again inside her she held me close to her not letting me go. She told me although we are fucking only this summer she wants to come during the year as well sometimes just by herself,without Ginny. I told her we will talk about it.

Next week J and Sam are coming,this should be interesting.

No comments: