Monday, August 29, 2011

Good Night Irene

Yes, we evacuated before the storm. I wanted to be Mr. Macho but then I thought better of it. Besides, K was insistent that we go. We boarded up the doors and windows, took our computers, food, and unplugged all appliances, and then left. We took Ginny and Bobbie with us since they had no other place to go. We wouldn't leave them behind. We came back yesterday afternoon. It was very strange, everything so quite, houses all boarded up. There wasn't too much of a flooding problem, today everything is pretty much back to normal. We are cleaning up around the house. We are all home because K couldn't open the gym since streets are still closed there.

We went to the beach,the waves are still very high and there were no life guards. Signs posted no swimming but we went in anyways. I was surprised the beach was still clean.I expected the sand to be filthy dirty.

The girls laid out the blankets and I oiled them up. Each one took off their tops.I wanted to fuck each one of them. I left them alone and read the newspaper. I was surprised the Wall Street Journal delivered today, but they did.

K got up and told me its my turn to be oiled up. I really don't like that but I went along with it. Laying on the blanket she started to oil me, rubbing my body. Then I felt another pair of hands on my cock. I was being stroked and they made me cum, spilling all over me. K rubbed the cum all over my chest. Now I needed to go into the water and rinse off, the three of them laughed. But you know what they say,he who laughs last laughs best.

We got home and rinsed off outside. Then inside we took showers. K went in first and then I followed her in. We soaped each other all over and I really became hard. I was ready to fuck my beautiful wife and she was ready for me. Holding onto the shower bars she spread her legs apart. She was expecting me to fuck her pussy, nope. Right into her asshole I went. I held her tight as I fucked her tight asshole, filling her up.

After wards she said clean her out. I soaped her finger and put it in her asshole, we both laughed and she finished.

Debbie and Jasmine used the other shower, I could see them both wet. They didn't close the door as I watched them have girl / girl sex. My cock was so hard and I was touching myself. K pulled me into our bedroom and told me to fuck her properly now.

I could here the other two fucking each other and my head was ready to explode. K knows I like watching that and it makes me crazy. Especially when I see her and another woman. holding my cock her tongue swirling around the head. She started to stroke it as she now is sucking. I didn't warn her and my cum shot straight down her throat. She smiled and told me it tasted nice. She climbed on top of me, we are now 69. I could see her clit sticking out, her pussy throbbing. I started to lick her sweet pussy, she moaned.I licked up and down her taint and it drove her crazy. As soon as my tongue went inside her asshole she screamed and juices flooded me. I continued to lick her beautiful pussy. She has no pimples or bumps anywhere. She is completely smooth all over like a teenager.

She climbed off me and went on her back spreading her legs apart. I entered her wet pussy and felt her clamp around my hard cock. Then we fucked together until I once again filled her pussy with my cum. I stayed hard inside her as we kissed and held each other. I started to get up from her but she asked me to stay inside her. I started again and we fucked once more.

It was really nice having sex with K , taking our time, loving each other.

No comments: