Thursday, August 18, 2011

Special Day

Yesterday was a special day for K and I. We celebrate certain events in our life together. Yesterday was one of those,the first date. At the time we both lived in the Village. I was going out with Pattie. Our families mixed in our business so we had to stop any marriage plans. She is black and I am white ,both families objected so we decided to leave things alone. Funny we still see each other (I am not suppose to talk about that) and I helped her become a very successful business woman in NYC.

Pattie knew K from the neighborhood. All of us ate at Eddie's at one time of the day. Pattie pointed K out to me and introduced us. I was mesmerized how beautiful she was when I met her ( she still is). I did not know that she leaned more to girls than to men.

I found out later the only reason K talked to me was because I am open minded, considering I went out with a black woman. So she felt comfortable going out with me. I didn't know too much about girl / girl sex or bi sexual girls,or even lesbians. Of course I loved watching girl / girl sex even back then.

We hit it off and the rest is history.There were funny things between us that happened. For example, I walked in on her to borrow some milk and sugar and she was having sex with another woman. I took what I needed and left.K knew I was there and didn't care.The other woman ran away after I left .

K and I went back to Eddie's. She dressed herself beautifully and sexy. A white tank top , designer cargo pants and a linen summer jacket. She wore her fuck me pumps with pants rolled up. When K walks into a room, everyone looks. Eddie was so glad to see us and we talked about old times. What a feast!!. We both walked out so stuffed.

Walking around the old neighborhood was fun, it brought back old memories. We went to Chelsea Piers and had a blast, just like two kids. It was a great day,nobody bothering us.

We got home about dinner time but we both weren't hungry,still full from all the food Eddie fed us. The house was empty,Jasmine and Debbie went out.

K took my hand and we went up to bed. I undressed her and slowly sucked her breasts . She undressed me and sucked my cock until I came. I watched as she let the cum drip from her mouth down the front of her onto her tits. Wiping it up with her fingers she licked them and then I licked her fingers. Pressing against me I was hard again. I know she likes when I get that way. Up and down her stomach went against my cock. I felt her hand grip my cock.Up and down, up and down until I again shot my load. She pressed herself against me as my cum spread all over the both of us. I held her and she wrapped her arms around me.

She whispered in my ear she wants me to fuck her like a filthy whore. On the bed she got on all fours. I started to lick her from behind. Up and down my tongue went .Licking her wet pussy,juices dripping. K is moaning as I continue my assault. Up and down her taint I lick , my tongue fucking now into her asshole.She screams to me to fuck her now.

My cock enters her wet pussy. I feel it pulsating as I go in and out. Slapping her ass red she tells me harder again and again. I reach around and twist her nipples making her scream. Pulling her hair, I fuck her harder and faster until I finally cum. I feel myself explode deep inside her. Holding her against me I empty myself.

This was intense for both of us. We lay next to each other her head on my chest. She plays with my chest hair and licks it calling me gorilla man. We fuck a couple of more times and besides being soaked, our bedding needs to be changed. The girls finally get home and watch us fuck together, we wave to them.

We fell asleep together still wet and the bedding not changed. A wonderful day and great sex with my wonderful wife Kelly.

No comments: