Monday, August 1, 2011

Take Me Home

Sam landed at noon time and I took J home. I suggested to K that we make a day together with Jasmine in the City. They were both thrilled so off we went. I took the Jeep and felt great driving with three beautiful women,I am king of the world. It was a tight fit with J's suitcases and all of us,but the Jeep did it.

J was on the phone being Mrs chatty Katy with Sam. We only heard heard one side of the conversation something about eating.I asked her what she had planned and she told me I would see. I parked in her garage in a spot that J and Sam have,but don't use.You should have seen the guys eyes bug out when we all got out.I smiled and shrugged my shoulders,they have seen me before.

The apartment is very spacious and they like to have friends over so we all fit very comfortably. The a/c was cranked up and Sam was barely dressed wearing only a string top and yoga pants. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me very passionately thanking me for taking care of J so well.

There was a spread enough to feed an army with wine and beer.I didn't drink since I am driving,a policy I never break unless I am going to sleep it off. Sam was very touchy with J.She suggested J change change into something more comfortable. I understood this to mean that Sam and J wanted to have girl / girl sex and it was our cue to go.I made that motion but Sam stroked my leg asking us to stay.I looked at K and she smiled,I knew what was going to happen soon. J came back into the room wearing a neck strap top with yoga pants that barely covered her ass.

We ate and ate until there was room for no more.The girls started to kiss,all four and I just watched as the scene unfolded. Sam and J were now nude caressing each other.K and Jasmine soon followed,I was still dressed ,my cock hard as rock. All four were trading with each other and it was like I wasn't in the room. I couldn't stand it any longer since I wasn't invited to join them,I left the room. I do enjoy watching my wife ,K and Jasmine fuck each other,so erotic.

I went into the other room and turned on a movie,Captain America.I still get a thrill with those stupid movies. I wasn't paying attention and before I knew it a blindfold was on my eyes. They stripped me and sucked by cock. They stood above me and I ate their pussy.I couldn't tell who was who,they were all great. Someone was finger fucking me and someone stroking me until my cum exploded. K told me it went all over J's big tits and now they took turns licking her clean,then kissing me.

I was hard again and they started to fuck me.Each one taking their turn straddling me ,going up and down until I came. The first one was Sam,I came so hard it hurt.The other girls took turns snowballing sharing my cum. The last one was K.She knew that it would take me longer but I would cum the most. I held her tight against me as my cum filled her pussy,we kissed.

We had a great time and we stopped at Pete's for supper. We got home almost 11:30pm. Its now after midnight and I had to write this before I go to sleep. The girls already sleeping,Jasmine once again sharing our bed.

No comments: