Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lunch

She wore a tight white halter, her brown nipples very visible. She wore hip huger yoga pants that came down way below her belly button. It was obvious she was not wearing panties or a thong. If she bent forward the crack in her ass would show. Before we left Jasmine told me she wants everyone to see her as my whore. She is beautiful and loves to show off.

We went to Jimmy's where they know us. Since I am a nice tipper they gave us a nice table near the window. People looked at us, not me;rather Jasmine. A beautiful young brown model type woman with an older white guy. How did I score, they wondered.

The waitress gave us complimentary entrees . I felt Jasmine's foot going up and down my leg. She didn't care people were looking. She stroked my arm as we talked. People could see we were a couple. Jasmine asked me if I am enjoying myself. I smiled and told her yes, of course. What she really meant to say is she being enough of a whore to me. She got up to use the bathroom. I watched as both men and women looked at her as she swayed side to side. Her pants were just about covering her ass crack, I smiled. I saw three women get up and go to the bathroom. I knew Jasmine wouldn't be back so soon.

A half hour later she came back and the three other women were behind her. She smiled and waved to them. It was busy now, the place full so she couldn't tell me what happened. The waitress never hurries me up because she knows I leave a good tip, this time was no different. We finally left and went for a walk looking into the beach shops.

She told me all three women wanted to have sex with her, only one did. She did get phone numbers from them but will probably not bother with them. We walked around and I bought her a bracelet. Then we headed home.

We pulled into the driveway which is pretty much secluded. I parked very close to the house. Then I told Jasmine to take her clothes off. She walked up the back stairs, her beautiful brown body swaying. Turning around she pouted her lips and squeezed her brown tits. I followed her and we again started to have sex.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. My cock slid inside her. Holding on to her we fucked together until my cum again filled her up. We kissed and she asked me to lick her filled pussy. I set her down on the couch, her legs spread apart as I began to lick her. She moaned and her body shook. My finger fucked her asshole as I licked her. Suddenly I felt my face wet as came so hard.

Jasmine started to suck my cock and asked me to stand up. Going between my legs she licked me. I felt her tongue inside my asshole,she went deeper. I was very hard now and almost ready to cum. I held her head on the arm of the sofa and started to fuck her mouth. Faster I went until I blew my load straight down her throat.

We had sex a couple more times today. The last time I told her I am going to make love to her, she cried. We took our time together and fucked like two dogs.Then we just laid together as a couple, both of us covered in our sex.




No comments: