Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Alone

I wont say that I am unhappy,plenty of sex and everything else what I want.Right now I am glad to be alone. I can scratch myself when I want ,fart if I want ,and just be gross. Dont laugh because we all like to do this.Who wants to be prim and proper all the time?

I threw on a tee shirt and shorts with sandals and went to the boardwalk. I sat at my usual table and I saw Donna.She asked me why I was alone this morning.I told her Debbie is still in California with Heather.K and Jasmine went to the gym,J we took home yesterday and I didn't bother with Ginny yet today.I really cant call her a bother.She is a great sex machine and loves sex as much as me.I just want a rest now. Donna laughed and brought my usual coffee and wholewheat bagel.

It was early,the start of the day.I watched all the tourists leaving with their families.Then came the parade of the young girls who I would love to fuck.They always expose themselves as much as possible. They get a rise when us guys leer at them. Then comes the march of the M.I.L.F.S. some with children ,some without.They are on the prowl to hook up with young guys or at least with guys who want to fuck also.

I was sitting at my table alone when I saw her. The M.I.L.F with her kid.The same one at the beginning of the summer.She waved and I waved back and she came over to me.We chit chatted a bit.I knew she wanted to hook up and get fucked but I wasn't having anything to do with that. She told me her son is going into day camp today so she is free until 4:30. Her husband is out of town so she wanted to know if I would like to come over for a drink. Translation : I will be alone and want you fuck my brains out . I told her I am sorry,I must take a rain check because I have to attend a telephone conference. She smiled,wrote her info down.Slipping into my hand she tickled my palm with her finger,the fuck me sign,

After she left Donna came over cleaned the table,and I left her a nice tip.She asked me if I was going to hook up with the M.I.L.F. I told her my plate is full I don't want to go there,she laughed.

I saw Ginny from her upstairs window. She was wearing her man shirt,exposing herself to me. I wasn't in the mood,I need the rest,maybe later this afternoon. I waved to her but didn't go up to her place.

A mistake? perhaps. A sign of age? I don't think so.I just want to be alone today.

1 comment:

RickStar said...

i love it when a womans wants sex .. so many times they play games ..