Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Getting Ready

So we are listening to the weather and watching for the storm to come. J and Sam where suppose to come here Sunday but they are going to pass.If it clears up they will come later in the week for a few days. I have the window boards ready to be hung in case we need them. Last year I bought a gas generator so power wont be a problem and we will be stocked with plenty of food. The worst case possible is a little flooding but even that probably wont be such a problem. I guess Saturday will be the day to see what is what. This isn't the first time we went through a hurricane and I am sure it wont be the last. Ginny and Bobbie are all scared. This is their first time ever experiencing such a thing. I told them to board everything up and they will stay with us if need be.

I like it the weather has turned cooler at the shore. Not the brutal heat we had. Soon everyone will leave and it will be the best time for us. We would love to sell our house and move here year around but we are not willing to take a beating to sell at rock bottom prices.

People are still away and the gym is still on summer schedule. Today is Jasmine's turn to be off. Of course that means we fuck together most of the day. I need to get some work done today to see a client tomorrow but after that we play.

Usually I wake up with my ebony chocolate princess sucking my cock. Today I smelled breakfast, she really went all out. I walked naked into the kitchen and found her naked as well except for wearing an apron. We kissed and my cock rubbed inside the crack of her ass.I could feel her rubbing herself against me. She pulled away and said first we eat.

What a great breakfast she made, I was stuffed like a pig. We cleaned up nicely making sure everything was put away in its place. K is a neat freak and I know it bothers her if things are not put back so- so.

I put Jasmine on the kitchen counter. She spread her legs apart showing me her pussy. I started to lick her all around then inside her. She moaned and held my head against her telling me to keep doing it. I put my hands under her ass giving me access to her taint. Lifting her up just a bit and she leaned backwards as my tongue continued to fuck her pussy. She told me she was ready to cum and my mouth covered her pussy tasting her pussy juices shooting down my throat. I licked and kissed her belly and all over her legs,she likes that.

She jumped down taking my hand as we went over to the sofa. I was hard and she gave me a wonderful slow blow job. I was ready to cum and she pressed her thumb on the base of my cock calming me down, she started again. She finally let me cum and I felt myself cum and cum several times in her mouth. She saved some of it and I tasted it as we kissed.

I took her hand and we went to my bed going 69, our favorite. She gets crazy when my tongue fucks her asshole. Slowly I licked all around her pussy,then inside. Up and down her taint, finally inside her asshole. She screamed as I licked inside her and soaked me with her juices.

We were both ready for me to fuck her now. Going on all fours I went in from behind entering her wet pussy. We fucked together pacing ,then going faster until my cum filled her up.

We laid together for a little while after we fucked then she climbed on top of me taking control. Holding my arms down,my hard cock inside her she fucked me. I could see her ass going up and down as I exploded once more inside her. She reached down and held our sex inside her and then stood over me letting it cover my body. She licked me all over and we were covered with sex.

Into the shower we went soaping each other. I cleaned her, touching her smooth dark brown skin. Then I held her against me tight. For some reason we didn't fuck in the shower.

I massaged her and coated her with lavender body lotion,it smells wonderful. She put on a white halter top, her dark nipples showed through. A beautiful woman we have, K and I love her so much.

No comments: