Friday, May 1, 2009

Surprise

Adult Blog Hub

We are in the middle of moving to the beach house for the summer. We like the beginning of the season because the tourists aren't here yet.The water will be cold until at least the beginning of July.

Jasmine and Debbie take turns staying with us. This weekend Jasmine will be here. We were cleaning last night , Dee and K went to Costco to load up for the summer. Well we got done early and were very dirty so we decided to take a shower. Of course that meant Jasmine and I would fuck together.

We didn't know we had an audience . K and Dee were watching us through the shower glass. Once we realized they were there we gave them a great show. When I stepped out Dee grabbed my cock and I instantly became hard again. K came between us and we kissed.I took her t shirt off and her breasts were against my chest. I saw Dee take K's shorts off and we just went at it together.

I told Dee she would get her chance a different time. Later Dee asked me about Jasmine.She was surprised that I like a black girl so much. I didn't tell her about Pattie who I love to fuck.The most beautiful black princess I have ever known. I couldn't explain it to Dee because there was nothing to explain. I don't see a difference between colors and I think it is natural,nothing exceptional. I guess its attitude, how one feels. People are shallow in their thinking.

No comments: