Wednesday, July 27, 2011

On The Road

Part of my job is to shop.Yes,I shop for samples getting new ideas from each manufacturer.It all depends for whom I contracting for.It can be pocket books and purses or clothes. I like to go by myself because I can also observe how other people look at a product. Of course I am usually spotted right away and a store manager will be very helpful to me or not.There have been occasions where I was asked to leave the store. That manager is usually replaced because I report back to my customer who in turn calls the head buyer.

Anyways today was shopping day at the mall.J wanted to come with me but she would be too much of a distraction,both to me and to shoppers. I left her home and she went on the beach with Ginny.

When I came back I was loaded with crap,took pictures ,evaluated everything and sent in the expense reports.I usually donate all the stuff to the various kids club in town.But first I let the girls pick through it.

It was unusually quite when I came home.I already ate lunch at Tuesdays so I was satisfied in that regard. I wanted to take a shower and go to the beach a little.Its a bit cooler now and bearable. I heard noises downstairs and I completely forgot about J being here. I recognized it was J and Ginny. I didn't go in because the door was closed and I knew enough not to intrude,so I went away.

I needed a cold shower,I was rock hard knowing how they were fucking together. They must have seen me stroking myself.I watch the cum splat against the shower wall. Masturbating like a teenager does. Of course it didn't help that much,I was still hard. The girls must have been watching me.They joined me in the shower touching me all over.J told me I should have joined them downstairs. I felt Ginny's finger inside my asshole as she was finger fucking me.J was rubbing her tits against me,my head was ready to explode. She turned around holding onto the shower bars. I started to fuck J hard and fast.I soon came inside her but I wasn't done. Ginny was squeezing my balls and sucking my cock,making me hard once more. Now I fucked her as well. My breathing was heavy but I finally finished unloading myself inside her.

The three of us went downstairs not bothering to dress. I poured us some drinks and we just sat around talking about our day.

1 comment:

RickStar said...

dude you gotta admit , when you unload inside a woman ... its so erotic watching a cream pie :)