Sunday, September 13, 2009

Beautiful Day

Adult Blog Hub
Its a beautiful day,the rain has ended. We are by ourselves , no one around. Still we still are on the back deck today. Our theme this Sunday is nude day. Since morning we have not put clothes on.We ate naked and walked around the house naked. I of course have a perpetual hard on. I think my favorite past time is watching girl on girl sex. K and I fucked like two dogs while Debbie and Jasmine watched us.Then they started to fuck each other.It made me go very hard and fast.
After we finished fucking, K dripped everything in a cup and the girls licked it clean.
I had to take a break but I was able to fuck Debbie and Jasmine, then I was finished. K still wanted to have more fun so she fucked my ass with her strap on. I almost shitted , so I ran to the bathroom to dump, the girls laughed.

K and Debbie went to the beach leaving me alone with Jasmine. That only means one thing, we fuck ourselves silly. Jasmine got on top of me and my cock slid right into her. Her pussy gripped my cock very tight. She reached down and squeezed my balls very hard and I jumped.
We didn't fuck, instead she just laid on top of me with my cock in her . I wrapped my legs around her waist and we kissed.
She finally got off me and stayed next to me. She jerked me off and my cum went up and landed all over my stomach and chest. She then licked me clean.We kissed again and I tasted my cum on her lips. I fell asleep on the couch next to Jasmine. K came home and I woke up with a hard on as usual. I told her I had a great work out and she laughed. I followed her in and we had sex in our bed. I really lasted a long time because of all the sex I had today. When I finally came I thought I wouldn't stop.The bed was soaking wet from the sex. We changed the linen , what a pain.

No comments: