Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Game

Adult Blog Hub
It is a known fact that when drinking is involved with social activities we tend to do silly things. Friday night was no exception. The beach is really crowded for the last weekend. We cant wait until things start to quite down again.
K , Debbie and myself went to the boardwalk. We like to mingle with the crowd. I know we attract attention especially the way both girls dress. I know people are thinking does this guy have a lot of money or a big penis, or maybe both.
We drank a lot of beer and I needed to piss. Of course we were all a bit buzzed because we mixed drinks. So how did I piss ? Of course into my empty beer cup. The girls stood in front of me to block the view but I knew some people were watching and laughing. The piss is the same color of beer so I took K's cup and poured some beer into it and then mixed Debbie's cup too. We all drank it the beer and piss and dumped the rest on the sand. I know the people next to us saw the whole thing and they laughed.
We got home and left our clothes in the living room. The night was cool so we went outside on the back deck. The girls started on me first, licking my cock and balls. I didn't realize how hard I was but my cock felt so huge. We continued to drink and they poured booze on my cock and licked me. Debbie's tongue was licking the inside of my asshole as K squeezed my balls and swallowed my cock. I finally exploded and filled each girls mouth with my cum and the rest went all over their breasts.
The girls licked each others breasts and nipples. K was standing over Debbie and I fucked K with my tongue. I know she likes that and I went up and inside her asshole. The girls kissed as I continued to tongue fuck K. Then they switched positions and I did the same to Debbie.
I was now ready to fuck them and I fucked Debbie first.Slapping her ass and both girls moaning. K is underneath Debbie and I can feel her tongue on Debbie's pussy as I fuck her. K holds my leg and starts to finger fuck my asshole making me cum faster and harder.
I explode into Debbie's pussy. It feels like I never end, like a great piss. K's face is covered with our sex as it drips down from Debbie's pussy. Debbie licks K's face clean and the kiss.They share the sex together and I kiss them both tasting our sex.
Although I am still hard I must wait to recharge. K is laying on her back and I straddle her. My cock at her mouth. She strokes me to keep me hard and then begins to suck me. I fuck her mouth like a pussy. K knows I am not ready yet and I want to pleasure her now. As Debbie kisses her and massages her breasts I begin to lick her pussy. Her pussy lips are huge so I know she is really sexed up. I continue to pay attention to her pussy until I am ready.
Sticking my hard cock in her pussy I feel her pussy tighten around my cock. Milking me I fuck her hard as Debbie is still kissing her.
I explode inside her and Debbie licks K's pussy. I didn't realize how late it was until I went into the house to piss.
It was 3:00 am and we were still going at it. I like that very much that we have so much energy like we are 25.
It was a fun night, the three of us went to bed together.

No comments: