Friday, September 11, 2009

Quite? Not

Adult Blog Hub
Now that the summer is done its time for the senior citizens to invade. Its only for a couple of weeks so to put up with their shit,it pays. Soon they will be off to Florida and they bring money to the shore.

The weather is colder now and raining so no BBQ tonight. Maybe Sunday when everything dries out. Jody is working full time at the gym and quit the restaurant. K told me she is doing very well. She is taking care of the spa and business has increased. Jasmine told me Jody gives a great massage.

Dee has left the shore already. She went with Bob to England. They are covering a 911 event over there. I miss the sex with her, what a great sex partner. My chocolate princess, Jasmine and I had sex this morning. I really like her skin, no blemishes what so ever and her pussy is real pink. She likes to cuddle before and after sex and we both like 69. She goes wild when I lick upwards into her asshole and tongue fuck her rose bud. This morning after I came in her mouth she swallowed my entire load. Her pussy was extremely wet and moaned when I licked her. She is not afraid to cum in my mouth. The taste of her juices is very sweet. I know it has a lot to do with diet.

I know when she is super horny because she gets up on all fours, pointing her ass upwards, waiting for me to pound her. Today I did just that. We had a little rough sex and she liked it. Smacking her ass beet red,showing through her chocolate skin. I pulled her hair and twisted her nipples. When I came inside her I pulled her into me, feeling myself exploding inside her.

We both like the fact that I don't wear a condom.The sex is so much more intense.Of course she is on the pill for protection.

In the shower we played with each other. She took the bar of soap and put it up my ass.Then she tried to fuck my ass with the soap. I liked that and told her so. Then I turned her around and fucked her asshole.She backed herself right into me and we fucked together until I came.

We like to kiss after sex and today was no exception. She held my cock and jerked me off and I sprayed her belly. Nice sex, nice girl

No comments: