Friday, September 25, 2009

Lucky Day Friday

Adult Blog Hub
I wasn't expecting anyone else to drop by the house. I was mistaken! Jody went to work early even though she was suppose to come in at 2:00pm. I guess she must have told the girls about our sex because Jasmine came home.

She told K she needed to go home and would be back in a few hours. K laughed and said ok. Jasmine really wanted to talk to me about what happened at the beach house. Putting me up to try and tell her I love her. She did confess that even though I don't love her, she loves us both very much. I told her I am very fond of her and happy she is with us. But I do want her to meet a guy closer to her age and have wonderful sex everyday.

Jasmine is a what you see, is what you get type of a person. All of us are, that's why we get along so well. I could smell the sweat on her work out bra, I like the smell. Jasmine is 25 years old, her body very tight and very round breasts. Her ass sticks out, which I like. But I like everything about her, especially her chocolate skin.

She didn't hesitate to get undressed in front of me.Some women look better with clothes on,some with clothes off. Jasmine looks better with them off. She slipped my sleep pants down ,cupped my balls and just started sucking. Having sex several times already makes me last longer,now was no different. She stuck her fingers in my asshole making me really shoot hard. The cum dripped out of her mouth, there was so much.

I took her outside, the cool air on our bodies. I lifted her on the wood railing and ate her pussy. She hung onto my neck for dear life but kept telling me to keep going. She told me she needed to pee so I told her to pee now. It went all over me. She licked me all over, cleaning me up. I spread her apart and tasted the few drops still left in her pussy.

I was ready to go again , she wanted to be fucked on her back. I entered her and we fucked like two dogs. I came inside her like I always do. We both like that. We then went inside to shower. I wanted to fuck her ass but I was spent, I couldn't go again, I needed to rest.I did finger fuck her pussy and asshole, she enjoyed that very much.

Under the water she put her arms around my neck and my arms around her waist. We kissed with our tongues. I was hard, my cock against her flat belly. She turned around, held onto the shower bars. Lifting one leg up, I inserted my cock in her. We fucked very slowly together. She moaned and said thank you. I was able to cum again and then I held her tightly against me, my cock still in her.

We finished and got dressed. Before she left we kissed again for a long time. I do like it that Jasmine is with us.

No comments: