Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Gail - The Surprise

Adult Blog Hub
Yesterday was a great quiet day. I accomplished a lot going to the City.All the Jews were in Temple so traffic was very light.
I went to see Gail. I told K before I left and she told me to have fun. Little did I know what was in store for me.
I really miss the Village, the sex is found all over and where ever you want. There are wacky things people do, but I miss the place just the same.

I went into the store. There were two sales girls there, no customers were in the store. I asked for Gail and they smiled. One took my hand and told me to follow her and the other cupped her hand on my ass. They both told me that Gail liked the sex we had. I must must say the girls were very pretty, but very young, maybe 20 at most. I know I am a perv so I just stopped looking.I would have loved to fuck them both.

Gail met me at her door in a short terry robe. I could tell she was naked underneath. After I came in we kissed and she offered me a drink. She bent over and I could see her shaved pussy. She turned her back to me and let the robe drop. A beautiful naked dark skinned woman. She is Spanish / Italian with a bit of German mixed in. Her room had no blinds or curtains. It was completely encircled with glass. We were secluded so no one could see in. I don't know what we didn't see that the time K and I were here. I undressed and we started to play. I did not want her to take control.
I layed her down on the couch and pleasure her body until she moaned. She liked it that I am so oral and take my time licking her especially around her asshole. Her clit poked out like a little penis and I sucked on it. This made her go crazy and after doing this she squirted all over my face.
She told she rarely squirts and that I am special. She got up, handed me a towel and then sucked my cock. I could see she was no novice at this. Her fingers inside my asshole,massaging me,her other hand squeezing my balls and her full lips sucking me. In no time I exploded in her mouth. She couldn't swallow it all and the rest dripped onto her big tits.
We rested a bit so I could recharge and then I began to fuck her. Her pussy lips were big and I slid right in. We took our time fucking and she went on all fours. I pulled her hair and smacked her dark ass very red. She wanted me to do it harder which I did. We both came at the same time. I felt myself being drained as I pumped myself inside her.
I consider a good sex partner someone who participates with me and just doesn't lay there waiting for me to fuck them.
After we finished we started to talk about our sexual likes and dislikes. She asked me if I ever had sex with a man and I answered no, I don't like that. Not only I don't like it, I would never join a 3 some with another man. She told me she is openly bi sexual, K is also. Then she asked me if I liked the girls outside. Of course I did but they are very young, maybe too young. I was looking out the window when I saw a reflection. Turning around it was one of the girls from the store.
Gail told me she is 18, the legal age in NY. Her name is Chrissie and is one of Gail's girl friends. Both girls wanted to have sex with me because Gail told her how much she enjoyed the meeting with K and I.
Chrissie is a blond with short hair,big breasts and a nice body. She hasn't had sex with too many men, she is strictly a girls / girl. Gail instructed Chrissie what to do. First to suck my cock and get me real hard. Then to climb on top of me so my cock goes into her pussy. I could see Chrissie was enjoying herself as we fucked together. I came inside her and she collapsed on top of me. Gail stroked her hair as she stayed on me. Chrissie climbed off me and sat on the other side of me. Both girls played with my cock making me hard again. Gail instructed Chrissie how to suck my cock and to enjoy the cum I will give her. When I came in her mouth Chrissie swallowed the whole thing.
I told Chrissie it was her turn now and I started to lick her pussy. She told me this is the first time a man has ever done this to her. She liked it very much . I could see her chest going up and down. I bit and sucked her nipples making them raw. She asked me to fuck her again. She got up on all fours and I fucked her from behind. I came inside her but Gail slid underneath letting our sex drip into her mouth.
I knew I was done, finished for now. But I had a very nice time. Gail asked me if I liked fucking Chrissie. I told her about the sex club in London. K was up set because I fucked a 15 year old girl. Gail told me that Chrissie is 16. I was shocked because she looked about 20 and I didn't want to fuck such young girls.
Chrissie thanked me very much for the sex and left the room. Gail and I went to take a shower. I was surprised to see I had more life left in me. Gail massage my balls and cock with soap. That's very sexy and erotic. I told her to turn around because I was going to fuck her ass. She bent forward and spread her legs. I lubed her asshole with shampoo and slid right in. We fucked together like two dogs. I came deep inside her and watched the cum wash away. I held her stomach and kissed her neck as my cock rubbed against her ass crack.
I told her I needed to piss and she turned around and told me to piss all over her. She opened her mouth to drink some too. I told her I do this all the time and enjoy this type of fetish.
After the shower we went to her living room and drank some wine. I told her I really enjoyed this sex. Gail told me the next time I can fuck the other girl who is really 16 but looks over 20. That made me hard and we fucked once more before I left.
I told her K would love to have sex with her. Gail asked me if I would mind having another man or men fuck K. I told her I never like to see that but if it makes her happy then its OK with me.

No comments: