Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nice and Warm

Adult Blog Hub
I like the fall because it turns cool but still it has its hot days. Today was one of them. K is very well endowed and likes to show it, I like it she does. Her tits are still very firm, no sag and nice nipples. I know it comes from not having children and working out everyday.She has a body of a 20 year old.

She likes to be cool so she pulled out this terry shorts jump suit.Shoulders bare, no bra or panties. She doesn't have any tramp stamps so her body is very clean and white. The jump suit is a one piece black, no shoulders. She wore her strap shoes, I think its called espergels, or something like that,very sexy.

Having the day off together we took a picnic lunch and ate on a blanket. No one is around since summer is over. We had the park to ourselves. After we ate we layed down on the blanket. We were in a secluded place so we striped . K had to pee so she knelt down and watered the grass, very sexy. After she finished I layed down and she straddled my face. I licked her pussy clean, tasting her pee. She soon started to get drip pussy juice as my tongue fucked her pussy. I moved her a bit so I could lick her between both holes, I know she likes that.

She mounted me, lowering her pussy onto my cock. It was wet and squeezed me like a vise. She leaned over me and I pinched and twisted her nipples. She moaned and I did it again. I felt her riding me faster and faster and her ass was high in the air, her head on my shoulders. I held her and we climaxed together. Right away she got up, turned around and let our sex drip out into my mouth. I don't know if anyone ever tasted cum from a pussy after sex. But I happened to like it very much. I can taste both K's juices mixed with my cum. My mouth was full and then we kissed, sharing the mixture.

We stayed cuddled together still kissing after we were both satisfied. K and I both wanted to do it again. Her hand stroked my cock getting me hard. She took her time because if she would do it fast I would explode again. Her thumb went into my asshole making me moan. She squeezed my balls very hard knowing how much I like that.

I rolled on top of her, inserting my cock into her wet pussy. We were both consumed with lust and I felt her fingernails scratching my back. We kissed and I bit her neck, not enough to give her a hickey, but a mark none the less. I pulled out and she went on all fours,doggy style. My cock pounding her. I spanked her ass until it was fire engine red. I pulled her hair as I fucked her.Reaching around I pinched her nipples making her cry out.

Again we both came together. I watched our sex drip out of her pussy,cupped my hands catching the white liquid. She turned around and licked the sex from my hands. I in turn licked some too.

We both layed down on the blanket holding and touching each other. The sun beating down on us, warm for fall day.

We really liked the sex and time together. I wanted to go out to eat but we were both pretty messy from the sex, we needed a shower. We have a Jacuzzi on our back deck and we climbed in.The jets felt good on our bodies and we started to play again. Our property is very secluded so we are never worried about spying neighbors.

Both of us wet I laid her on the lounge chair and began to eat her pussy. I know she loves that. K taught me how to eat pussy and pleasure her. I could do it before but she fine tuned it. I know if I am pleasing her by the sight of her chest going up and down. Then the moaning noise and finally the screaming. I like this because first I get to pleasure her, second it gives me time to be sexually high.

My cock went into her and her legs were wrapped around my waist pulling me into her. I knew she was ready to climax soon and only needed our fucking to complete the orgasm. I am very hairy and she grabbed my chest hair as I fucked her. Her legs kept pulling me into her as I went back and forth. We were wet from sweat now. I felt myself explode inside her and just laid on top of her. Again I felt her nails digging into my back as I finished.

We didn't go to the shower , instead we drank some wine. I dipped my finger in the wine and circled her nipples, then sucked them. We took a fast shower and dressed to go out. The terry jump suit was too dirty and besides we couldn't go out to eat with K dressed like that.

It was a very nice day for both of us.A real husband and wife date, a sex date.

No comments: