Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

Adult Blog Hub
Yesterday afternoon we saw the yearly mass exodus of people leaving.True, the weather wasn't that great but why leave? I never understood that. I felt like waving good-bye to everyone, come back next year and make us crazy once again.

Today its suppose to rain, but who cares? I don't. The girls were up early to run on the boardwalk. I was not going to embarrass myself trying to keep up with them. I just took my walk and we would meet later at Tommy's for breakfast. I love sitting with sweaty girls, so sexy. Anyway, I went down to talk to the fishermen. They never catch anything, they just like the fishing. I don't understand the concept. Why do something that you wont accomplish by doing it. Do I make sense? I think I do,others may not.

There is some paperwork I have to do today. Friends are coming over tonight just to hang out. A do nothing day is good sometimes. Of course I do expect to have sex several times today. That goes without saying...lol

No comments: