Sunday, September 6, 2009

Early Morning

Adult Blog Hub
K wanted to be the first one at the beach. Yes I know its crazy crowded today but its nice out. The three of them gone I was alone. But I know that wont last long.
Dee came over in her thong suit. She wanted to know if I liked it. I told her she looks better without it.Smiling she just took it off. What a beautiful sexy woman. I am hard just looking at her and I took off my shirt and shorts.
She came right over and sat on my lap, lowering her pussy onto my hard cock. It sure felt good, the wetness and smooth inside of her.We just sat like this , her big tits with nipples sticking out against my chest.
Soon the summer will be over and we wont be fuck partners any longer. I felt her nails digging on my back as she went up and down on my cock. We still kissed and I lifted her up,she wrapped her legs around me. We fucked like that for a while then went the more traditional route.
She got on all fours and I pounded her pussy. I felt that I was hitting a wall as I fucked her.We fucked so long until I came inside her. There was an empty beer cup which I put under her pussy. She kept dripping into the cup. I tasted her pussy sticking my tongue inside her. One of the reasons we are good sex partners is that I am very oral and will lick her after sex.
I went inside and poured some OJ in the cup,mixing it together. She followed me and watched what I did.
Taking the cup from me Dee dipped my cock in it and then licked me. I told her to drink it and she did.There was a residue on her upper lip and I licked it off and we kissed again. Dee wanted to have sex in my bed. She told me I should make pretend she is K and fuck her like I do K.
I took my time with Dee and showed her how I make love to K. We fucked our brains out and afterwards she just laid her head on my chest.
She played with my cock and balls and then we both got out of bed. I walked her down and thanked her for coming over.I thanked her for being such a nice sex partner this summer.
I held her ass as we kissed and then she left. I got dressed and went back inside.

No comments: