Sunday, September 27, 2009

Debbie

Adult Blog Hub

I am still outside, but still naked from fucking Jasmine. I like the NY Times on Sunday even though there are no comics.

Debbie is next to me and she heard all about last night with K and Gail, then fucking Jasmine this morning. They are upstairs fucking now. Debbie climbs on top of me , my cock sliding into her pussy. Debbie is all woman, not like Jasmine. She is fully developed, big breasts that aren't sagging and no cellulite any where. Her ass any pussy do not have any pimples or marks on them, just like a teenager.

She begins to go up and down on me, her tits hitting my chest. I grab them and twist and pinch her nipples, another one who likes that. We continue doing this, her hands on my face and starts kissing me. I squeeze her breasts and hold them against me. We both climax at the same time and she falls against me. Her head on my shoulder and she licks my ear. Then she rubs her hands on my hairy chest and plays with the hair. She reaches down and squeezes my balls. I can tell she's all sexed up and we are not finished

She lays down, spreads her legs wide open. A beautiful pussy is before me. I take my time licking and tasting the remains of the sex we had. I kiss Debbie and she tastes the sex, she likes that. I lick up and down the insides of her thighs. Her legs hold my head like a vise. My finger starts to massage her asshole, then two more go in. She relaxes and I continue to lick her. Then I straddle her face and she sucks my cock, milking me. I cum down her throat but I am still hard.

We lay next to each other under the awning, its still raining but we are both completely sexually satisfied. I like fucking Debbie, although we don't fuck often enough. She is all woman, a sexual creature.

No comments: