Sunday, September 27, 2009

Raining- a quick fuck

Adult Blog Hub
Its still raining and I wanted to grill today. The awning is down and its a bit chilly. Still I am only wearing sleep pants. Usually I would just walk around naked but like I said its a bit chilly. I looked up and see Jasmine, completely naked walking out to me. She kisses me and runs her finger around my lips. I know we will fuck like two dogs in two minutes but I want to savor this moment. I told her about last night with Gail in The Village. We invited Gail to come here for a weekend. I also told her that there two other females living here all the time. You might add Jody also since she just drops in when ever she wants to. K is very fond of her and likes her. I am happy because she fits real well within our group.

Jasmine sits beside me and puts her hand down my pants, It doesn't take me long to get hard and she pulls my cock out. She strokes me hard and she points my cock outward. I shoot out long. I told Jasmine about last night and she should go upstairs to my bed and lay down next to K. Then start to make girl love to her. I know she would like that very much.

Jasmine leans back, spreads her legs apart and tells me to fuck her first before she goes to K. I take my pants off and she gets on all fours and we begin to fuck. Slow at first, then much faster until the usual happens. I cum deep inside Jasmine. My lovely chocolate princess. I lick her pussy after sex and then go upwards, taking my time licking her asshole. I know she likes that because her body shakes.

I slap her ass real hard, then lick her. We are finished and she goes up to K.

No comments: