Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Love Me- Fuck Me

Adult Blog Hub
I have been very busy and haven't had a chance to write anything. I will write out of sequence only because of what sticks out more.

Last week we closed up the beach house. Jasmine helped me very much since K gave her the day off to help,yes she paid her anyway. We had dinner together and we fucked. It was almost midnight by the time we finished. I called K and she told me I should sleep over and come home in the morning. I felt very funny sleeping without K. I can count on my hands the number of times we haven't shared a bed at night.

Jasmine and I took a long hot shower together and she climbed in next to me naked of course. I don't have to remind myself that she is a beautiful chocolate woman.

We snuggled together like husband and wife, I felt funny. My cock was hard as a rock and she massaged it until I creamed all over her stomach. She wiped herself against me and we were sticky.

Jasmine held me very close and told me she loves me and wants to know if I love her too. I do like her a lot, but I don't love her. I love K and that's all. Jasmine climbed on me,my cock inside her , her big breasts on my chest. I pinched her nipples as she started to go up and down on me. I heard the squishy noise so I knew she was wet and horny. She repeated it a few more times and wanted me to tell her I love her. After I came inside her I threw her off me and told her to leave my bed.

She started to laugh and she said she lost a bet with K. We called home and told her what happened. K bet Debbie and Jasmine that I would never say I love anyone else except her,even Pattie. K was so confident that she bought tickets to Florida, the girls have to pay her back.

Jasmine and I went home and I came back in the morning to finish up. When I came home I found K and Debbie fucking each other, they invited us to join them. I took K by the hand and fucked her in front of the other two. I spanked her and pulled her hair. We had a great time. K said I am so predictable and loves that about me.

No comments: