Sunday, September 27, 2009

Night Out

Adult Blog Hub
K and I like to go out together. The weekend usually affords us this opportunity. Saturday night we took this advantage and went to a supper club in The Village where we used to live. We both miss the Village but here in Jersey we have a different life.

We went to Gottino, which was packed. But I know Jody and Tom so we were served immediately. This place changed hands a couple of times but the place is still great.

Afterwards we went for a walk. We past our our house and were tempted to go in but thought better of it. Never look back, only forward,Remember the good times and keep going.

The night was a bit cool but K was dressed in a slinky black cocktail dress. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties. When we went into the club it was very noticeable and people starred, we both like that. Anyways it started to rain and we didn't have an umbrella. We were both wet, but K's dress clinged to her leaving nothing to the imagination. We did happen to find a store open and bought K a change of clothes.

The girl saw K was soaking wet and offered her a towel to dry off. I noticed she locked the door,and put the closed sign on the door with the blinds going down. The girl was in her late 20's maybe early 30's. She took K by the hand brought her to the back. It led us to a hallway where the girl lives, a very nice apartment. Taking the towel and the clothes we entered a big loft room. The girl, whose name was Gail told K to undress and dry herself off.

K is not a prude so she did just that. She dried herself off in front of us. Meanwhile Gail undressed as well and went over to K and kissed her. Soon enough both of them were fucking each girl / girl sex. My head was exploding watching them both. I saw Gail whisper something to K and she laughed. Gail then came over to me and undressed me. She kneeled down in front of me and started to suck my cock. She told me its been a while since she has had a 3 some. In no time I came in her mouth.She swallowed most of it but some dripped out and landed on her breasts. Gail happens to be a dark Spanish girl but with mixed blood. She is totally shaved, no tattoos and curly brown hair.

K went over to Gail and they kissed, sharing the extra cum that was left over. K told Gail about our sexual likes and our life style. She also showed Gail how to squeeze my balls and finger fuck my asshole. Gail was surprised I could recharge so fast, since most men cant do that.

K and I started to pleasure Gail until she was moaning and screaming for me to fuck her. Spreading her legs, I slipped in very easy. I liked it that she moved her pelvis along with me as we fucked together. K was on her face being tongue licked by Gail. I put my hands under Gail's ass, lifting her to me and pumped her faster and harder until I filled her pussy with my cum. I pulled out and K drank our sex from Gail's pussy.

K wanted to show Gail how good sexual partners act with one another. I pleasured K until she was moaning. In the meanwhile I felt Gail's hand stroking my cock and squeezing my balls just like K showed her. I was more than ready now and I fucked K. She went on all fours and I spanked her and pulled her hair. I could feel K gripping my cock each time in pushed into her until finally I stayed there emptying my seed in her pussy. Gail smiled, kissed me and then licked K.

We didn't realize how late it was and how much time had passed. Gail offered to have us as guests for the night but we wanted to go home. She thanked us for such a nice time and she gave the dry clothes to K as a gift. We exchanged numbers and invited her to our house for a weekend if she would like.

As we were leaving she mentioned she was on the pill and very much drug free. She liked it very much that I didn't use a condom and likes the feel of a man exploding inside her. Gail asked if she could have sex with either myself or K, a one on one fucking. K of course was agreeable to this also telling her that I am in the City often and will look her up. The three of us kissed when we left and it stopped raining.

K was very happy on the way home and was touching herself a lot. I know that when she gets up this morning she will be one horny sexual wild woman.

No comments: