Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blood

Adult Blog Hub
K and I were having sex yesterday afternoon. The house was empty except for us. Sometimes we feel like parents waiting for the kids to fall asleep or leave so we can fuck ourselves silly. Well, yesterday was one of those days.

I was on the computer watching a video of two black women sucking cock. A friend sent me the link. She knows how much I like black women. I was naked and stroking myself. K was behind me watching as well. I felt her breasts against me as she ran her fingernails up and down my back.

We went into bed to enjoy a good fucking session together. I was on top of her and I could feel her nails digging into me. The harder and faster I fucked her the more she moaned and scratched me. We came at the same time and I could feel my cock still hard inside her.

I turned over onto my back and she climbed onto me. We went 69 and I licked her pussy clean tasting our sex. When I got up I saw the sheet all red and my back hurt. I realized she drew blood. Looking in the mirror I could see the scratches. K put ointment on me to sooth the pain.
Today it looks much better. Deb and Jasmine happened to see my back and they commented we must have had a wonderful fucking time together, we did.

No comments: