Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Morning

Adult Blog Hub
Yes, its that time of the week. I woke up and my chocolate young princess is cuddled next to me. She is licking my ear and stroking my cock. I turned over and we kissed very passionately. She just climbed right on top of me ready to ride. I could tell her pussy was very wet from the feel how I slipped in.
She took control and we fucked slowly at first then went faster until I came inside her. I felt myself wet from the sex. She turn around on top of me and I licked her pussy. There was still cum dripping out and I really like the taste. She sucked my cock until I was hard again. I could have exploded but she calmed me down pressing her thumb at the base of my cock. Then she licked me again.
I threw her off and went on top of her and we fucked once more. I like how she moans and touches her nipples as we fuck. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me into her as I exploded . We stayed like this and we kissed a lot. I sucked her nipples and breasts. She likes it when I kiss her body and lick her. Especially I lick under her arms that makes her nuts. She likes it that I am very oral with her and try to pleasure her.
We played together in my bed. She smelled the sex that K and I had this morning. She told me Jody wants to come over later and have a threesome together. I wouldn't mind but I would rather have a threesome with her and K, not Jody.
I needed to pee and Jasmine followed. She likes to go behind me, reach around holding my cock while I pee. Then she will lick my cock with some pee drops and we kiss. Kinky? yes but we like doing that.
We took a shower together ,lathering each other up. I love her soapy hands on my cock and balls. Then she finger fucks my asshole. I get so hard when she does that. I turned her around and she held the shower bars as I lubed her asshole. I entered her and she backed into me until I was completely inside her. I fucked her very hard and for a long time since we already fucked before. I pulled her hair ,slapped her ass, and twisted her nipples. When I finally came inside her, I held her tight to me. I kissed her neck and massaged her breasts. When I pulled out we heard the popping sound and laughed.
I rubbed lotion all over her body, she smells like a rose. She made me breakfast and we talked afterwards about everything. She is happy to be with us and I am happy too.

No comments: