Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Loving It

Adult Blog Hub
My back feels much better already. Today I needed to go to the gym and do some paperwork. I asked K not to let it pile up so I can do it on a regular basis.

I looked out the office one way window and saw all the girls working out. I like to see them sweating, their bras so wet.

I heard the door open and Jody walked in wearing her massage dress. Its so revealing, her breasts showing and nipples sticking out. She came over and we kissed. I took off her dress and started to kiss her all over, then I was naked. We went onto the couch and we fucked like two animals. She asked me which girl would I like to fuck on the floor downstairs. I told her the teenage blond with big tits. Jody told me she is only 17. I know , but that's what I like. We fucked again, the office smelled of sex.

I really liked it.

No comments: