Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nice Visit

Adult Blog Hub

My appointment wasn't until 2:30 in the afternoon so I decided to be a bit lazy this morning. I didn't bother to get dressed because I was home alone. That was about to change very soon. The bell rang and it was Jody. I wondered why she was wearing a coat since it was very nice outside. She kissed me when I opened the door and opened her coat. I should have guessed, she was naked underneath.
We haven't had sex for some time and I missed that. Correction, we both missed that. Since it was nice outside we went on my back deck. We live in a very secluded wooded area so we can do whatever we want. I filled the Jacuzzi and we both went in. We played with each other. I sucked her tits and nipples and she stroked me. Standing up , I sat her on the ledge with her legs far apart. I ate her pussy like I was having dinner. She tasted so nice that I licked into her asshole. That makes her wild when I do that.
We climbed out and I sat on the lounge chair. Straddling me, she slowly let her pussy go onto my cock. She went up and down until I exploded inside her. I held her as I finished coming in her and we kissed some more. Her breasts felt good against my chest.
I was all wet from the sex that dripped out and she licked me all over. Then she told me she had to pee.
I watched as she lifted one leg and was able to pee like a guy right over the railing. I clapped and commended her on her talent. I licked her pussy tasting the pee and her juices mixed together.
I was ready to fuck her again and this time she held onto the railing, bending forward as I fucked her. I pulled her close into me as I finished and then watched the cum drip down the insides of her thighs.
We went back into the house and took a shower and I fucked her once more. We both walked downstairs naked and I made us something to eat. She is very happy in the spa at the gym. Making very nice money and getting a lot of sex. She even gets invited to some women's homes and haves a threesomes with another woman or even their husband.
Jody is a very passionate girl and likes to kiss a lot so she sat on my lap and did that. I told her when left not to wear her coat to the car. We laughed but she did it.
I like her surprise visits.

No comments: