Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Surprise Visit


Adult Blog Hub

I didn't tell anyone I was working at home this morning. I did mention to Jody to call me before she comes. I wouldn't want her to come this far and I am not here.
I have learned that you never tell a woman anything.Especially a girl like Jody. I heard the bell ring and banging on the door. I just got out of the shower so I looked on the outside monitor to see Jody taking her clothes off. I laughed because I waited until she was completely naked and then answered the door. It was chilly outside and she hugged herself to stay warm. I answered the door naked like I was coming out of the shower that minute. She ran into the house and screamed what took me so long. I held her very close to me to warm her up. She put her arms around my neck and starting kissing me. I liked the feel of her big breasts against my chest. She didn't skip a beat, just knelt down in front of me and sucked my cock. I fucked her mouth like it was a pussy until my cum went down her throat. She swallowed the whole thing. We kissed and I could taste my cum on her lips.
Of course she got her turn too. I spent a lot of time paying attention to her pussy. She moaned and groaned until I felt her juices flow into my mouth. I kissed her and she licked the juices from my lips.
Then she asked me to take her to bed. She wanted to be fucked in my bed. We went upstairs and stopped in front of the hallway mirror. I played with her nipples reaching from behind her. Then we went to my bed. She could smell the sex scent that K and I deposited already this morning. I fucked her on her back, missionary style. After we finished she climbed on top of me. I held her very tight and we kissed again. When I became hard again she just grabbed my cock and inserted into her pussy riding me until I came again.
After we finished she just laid next to me, thanking me for letting her into our lives. She loves K very much and they have frequent sex at the gym. She gives her a massage several times a week. She is happy with the job and the arrangements she has with us.
She told me no other man has ever satisfied her like I do. Its because I spend so much time paying attention to her, very simple.

No comments: