Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Two in One Day

Adult Blog Hub
I was surprised that Jasmine came home so early. She told me that needed to go shopping and then going back to work. She knew I was home because Jody told her all the details of our sex. They share everything together. I guess Jasmine became very horny because she is here now.

It warmed up a bit, much better than this morning. Jasmine took my hand and we went on the deck. She did a strip tease for me which of course got me real hard. I undressed and she sat me back on the chair. I could see the bumps on her skin from the cool air. Her nipples stuck straight out. Jasmine straddled my legs , holding my cock and lowered herself on it. She used it like a dildo going up and down. It felt so good, her wet pussy. She leaned against me, her big tits against me and we kissed as my cum shot inside her. We just stayed like that for a while kissing and then did it again. This time she turned away from me , riding me cowgirl style. I held her nipples, pinching them hard as she went up and down. When I was just about to cum I pulled her against me, her head resting on my shoulder.

She wanted me to fuck her in my bed. She also smelled the sex that was there. I told her to lay on her back. I put my hands under her ass and lifted her up as I ate her pussy. I made sure to make her scream, which she did.

Jasmine just laid there panting as I kissed her body. I licked her everywhere including her asshole. She said the "L" word again to me. I needed to pee and she followed me into the bathroom doing the reach around. She continue stroking me even after I finished to pee. I didn't cum much this time but she cupped her hands, collecting my cum. Then spread it all over herself like lotion.

We took a shower and I played with her body, paying particular attention to her asshole. She happens to like anal sex and I never hurt her. My cock fit right in and we fucked like two dogs together. I managed to cum inside her and held her close to me.

We dried off and I rubbed her body with K's body lotion. She smelled real good. We could stay and fuck together the whole day, an excellent sex partner, my chocolate princess.

No comments: