Friday, October 23, 2009

Very Early Today

Adult Blog Hub
I love Fridays. Its a day when I get to spend quality time with my carmel honey princess, Jasmine. Today was early since she needed to go to motor vehicle to renew her license. Its a real pain in NJ bringing so much id.
K and Deb left early too because they had early gym classes. Jasmine climbed into bed with me. I could smell her body. We kissed a little and she stroked me but it was I who started this time. I spread her legs apart and I could see moisture so I new she was wet and horny. As soon as I stuck my tongue in her pink pussy she started to moan and grabbed my head pulling me into to her. I fingered her with three fingers and licked her taint too.
She pulled me up and told me to fuck her. On her back facing me she was touching herself. Her
dark nipples sticking straight out. Her tits like softballs, no sag or drooping. I slid right in and she locked her legs around me. We fucked together and we both came at the same time.
I licked her pussy that was full of cum, filling my mouth and then dripped it into hers. We kissed more and rolled around in bed. She went on her stomach and I fucked her on top. Her skin and body is so perfect.I stayed like that and slapped her ass, then licking her.
We cuddled together afterwards and then took a shower together. We always have fun in the shower. I needed to pee and she sat on the floor as I went all over her.She cupped her hands drinking the pee and water mixed. I wanted to fuck her again and she wanted to be fucked as well. Bending forward, I again fucked her pussy holding her against me and exploding deep inside her. We kissed, finished the shower and went to eat breakfast.
I like watching her mix eggs as her breasts shake. She sat on my lap and we fed each other. I wanted her again so I propped her on the the counter and fucked her.
We were done, cleaned up and got dressed. Jasmine left so I am left alone now. I am still horny.

No comments: