Monday, October 12, 2009

Very Busy

Adult Blog Hub
I have been very busy and still had time for sex. The surprise of my life was when Gail showed up at our door. It was about 1:00 pm Sunday afternoon. Only K and I were home. The other two were at the mall. It also happened K and I were having some quite fucking time together. We were around the house naked and playing together. The bell rang and we thought it was the girls with lots of bags.
Our surprise when Gail and another girl with her showed up. Of course we invited them in. Gail introduced her friend as Judy. Who knew if that was her real name. I asked her how old she was and she told me old enough to fuck me. We all laughed, but I had a gut feeling she was under age. Judy had big tits and looked in her 20's. Gail told me that young girls today look older than they really are. Gail and her friend didn't hesitate to undress. Three girls and one guy naked ready to fuck. Judy came right over to me and Gail went to K. Judy started to suck my cock , squeeze my balls and finger my asshole. I told her Gail was a good teacher. The other two disappeared and we were left alone.
I brought her to the downstairs bedroom which has two skylights. The Sun shined as we fucked like two dogs. I was rough with her but she liked it and wanted me to fuck her on her back. I felt her fingernails digging in my skin and I just kept ramming her. After we finished I rolled over next to her. She played with my hair chest and started to stroke me. She was surprised I got hard so fast.
She climbed on top of me, my cock slid into her pussy. We fucked again and she was moaning. I felt her juices all over me and she collapsed on top of me.
I asked her how old she really is, she told she turned 18 two days ago. Gail and K came in and we switched partners. I fucked Gail in her asshole, I know she likes that.
We invited them for supper and we introduced them to Jasmine and Debbie. They slept over and I drove them back Monday morning because I had to be in the City.

No comments: