Monday, October 5, 2009

Desires

Adult Blog Hub
What does a guy like me want for my birthday? I have everything I want. Sex is great and I have so much. K knows how bad I am. She knows there are certain sexual desires I like and I must stay away from or else I will get in trouble. Gail was smart and found my weakness.

Yesterday K and Debbie dressed up like Catholic School girls, pig tails and all. At first I didn't know what this was about but K told me she was proud of me that I didn't pursue Gail and her girls.

They must have worked on their outfits because they fit very tight and very form fitting. K watched me as I fucked Debbie first. I pulled her pigtails as I fucked her. Then it was K 's turn and I fucked her too except I fucked her asshole. I came in her asshole and Debbie licked it clean. So gross! but very sexy. Then the both of them took turns fucking me and they were in control. K got back at me by fucking my ass with her strap on. I did like it and came in Debbie's mouth as she sucked my cock. It was fun for the three of us.

Poor Jasmine she was at the gym. But she knows her and I will have a private fuck session. I can never get enough of my chocolate Carmel princess, so full of passion and lust.

Jody called me this afternoon. She misses the summer sex we use to have. She told she is really having a good time at the gym.She hasn't had so much sex since she can remember. But she misses the cock. It would be nice just to drop in. I told her she must call before she comes. My schedule is so hectic. I don't know from one day to the next what will be. But I told her I would love for her to surprise me. I will work on my schedule to make that happen.

No comments: