Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend Sunday

Adult Blog Hub
I wanted to grill outside but the weather wouldn't let me so I used the George Foreman grill. What a come down. I was wearing sleep pants because it is a little chilly. Behind me I felt a pair of tits against my back. Her hands in my pants playing with my cock. It was Debbie. who I could tell was in a horny mood. she took my cock out and stroked me until I sprayed the kitchen counter. It was a mess but I cleaned it.
She was naked and now so was I. Lifting her up onto the counter she spread her legs and I licked her. She grabbed my head and held me to her pussy. I leaned her back a little so I could lift her ass up and I licked her there too. She flooded my mouth with her juices and she thanked me as we kissed.
Debbie hopped down, bent over and I fucked her from behind. I slapped her ass red and held her close to me when I exploded inside her. I watched as my cum dripped out of her pussy down her legs. We kissed again and then went upstairs to K. She was just getting up and she told K that she received a wonderful fucking from me. K smiled and the three of us went into our bed for a threesome.
The girls started to kiss and I licked K's pussy. It was all about K, she was the center of attraction. We did manage to go into 69 with K on top of me. I felt her lips sucking my cock real good. I let myself go and my cum shot into her mouth. Deb and K shared it , spitting it back and forth into their mouths. I was still hard but I stroked myself becoming very hard. K turned over getting on all fours. Debbie went underneath and I just pounded away until I came into K's pussy. I watched as our sex dripped into Deb's mouth and she licked k"s pussy. I kissed them both and left them to go pee.
I needed a shower very badly smelling of morning sex. The door opened and Jasmine joined me. She was waiting until I was alone so I can fuck her. We kissed a lot in the shower. Her brown breasts against my hairy chest. She reached down and played with my cock making me hard. I love fucking her and she knows that. Turning around, holding onto to the shower bars she leans forward. My cock slides easily into her wet pussy. We fuck together, back and forth until I explode inside her. I hold her and kiss her neck, playing with her breasts. She thanks me and we finish the shower.
I needed to piss again and she kneels in front of me under the water as I piss all over her. She opens her mouth drinking my yellow stream. The water washes everything away and we kiss again.
She walks out naked from the shower joining the other two. I go get dressed and start to make breakfast.
I was surprised to see all three walk downstairs still naked. It always makes me hard. K asked me whats for breakfast and I answered her, she is. We fucked in front of the other two. My lovely K. I am always horny for her.

No comments: